March was a light month for Kernl development for a couple of different reasons. The first is that I was on vacation for 10 days, and the second is that I bought and moved into a new house. Now that things are settling down development is ramping up again. There were still a few things that got completed though:
– Lots of great stuff accomplished on Feature Flags. They are not ready for prime time yet, but I’ve started dog-fooding them and so far things are working out great.
– There was a bug in the changelog.json code where the last version would always be one behind in certain situations.
– A regression was fixed where you couldn’t deploy from branches.
– I wrote a blog post about my experience building Kernl for the Freemius blog.