This month wasn’t a big feature month for Kernl, but there were some smaller bug fixes and infrastructure updates that are helping us serve our customers better. In addition to that, we also put out a short survey. Thanks to everyone who responded!
Changes & Bug Fixes
- We are now able to automatically manage your BitBucket deploy keys. No more manually adding them!
- Fixed & removed some flaky integration tests for feature flags.
- Updated the documentation to reflect the BitBucket deploy key change.
- Added some instrumentation around managing repository deploy keys and webhooks.
- Upgraded application servers to Node.js 8.6.
- A new cookie signature was deployed this month to fix a bug with authentication. You likely needed to re-authenticate because of it.
- Upgraded all packages on our servers
Thats it for this month!