Lots of great stuff came down the pipeline this month at Kernl, so lets dive in!
Features / Bugs / Improvements
- Share Load Tests – You can now share your load tests publicly! Just click the “share” button that shows up after your load test is completed.
- Analytics Widget – If you scroll down past the list of plugin/theme versions in the product detail view you’ll now see a widget with analytics data (for Kernl Analytics subscribers).
- Load Testing Line Graph Performance – For large load testing data sets the line graph performance has been improved by disabling some of the flashier features of Chart.js
- Analytics page now attempts to show the analytics for the first product in your product list upon entry.
- NODE_ENV was not set to “production” on our app servers. It is now.
- The transition to a fully managed load balancer is now complete.
Thats it for this month!