October held a lot of great work for Kernl! Lots of refactoring, test coverage increases, and a new UI for managing Git deployments. Let’s dive in!
- Git Continuous Deployment UI Changes – Kernl now has a new and improved interface for adding continuous deployment to your projects.
- Installed Plugin List Filter – You can now easily filter the installed plugin data in Kernl Analytics. Prior to this change the best you could do is column sort.
Infrastructure, Bugs, & Other
- Fetching BitBucket repos with more that 20 branches failed. This has been resolved.
- The plugin/theme webhook build log didn’t handle the case where a user had just signed up and didn’t have any build requests yet.
- Easy Digital Downloads license validation was failing on newer versions of EDD. Kernl has been updated to support the newer version API as well as the older API.
- The Git integration has been refactored and had additional test coverage added.
- Kernl was upgraded to Node 12.13.x. With this upgrade we get async stack traces and a non-trivial decrease in response time (~50ms).